Tuesday, August 31, 2010
In many of the mystery schools and secret societies, knowledge is considered sacred and is therefore sworn to secrecy by the initiates. Divulging of the secret mysteries by any of those practicing in the esoteric studies is cause for not only being excommunicated but also a violent and painful death. In this way, the knowledge of ancient history can remain “hidden in the dark,” by those wishing to suppress the real truth of who we actually are in the grand scheme of existence. Anytime someone seeks to withhold the real knowledge of a people from them, they are seeking to usurp them of their birthright. If you were born into royalty but were never told this of your heritage, chances are you would never seek to claim that which is rightfully yours as heir to the thrown. This is the overall design which is to keep us unaware of our true heritage. But today, more and more people are beginning to awaken to the truth of what is happening here on this planet. As one becomes enlightened so too does another and another until eventually the deceit and the lies that have been perpetuated for ages will eventually become known by all.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
It’s really unfortunate that we have such a limited per view when it comes to things of this nature. We’re taught only to believe in what can be observed through the five physical senses while 90% of the Universe remains invisible or unknowable to the person hell-bent on only believing what they can see, touch, hear, taste or smell. We are multidimensional beings yet we only utilize 10% of our capabilities at best. I find it very interesting that we only utilize 10% of our brains potential while the other 90% remains a mystery. The microcosm of the human body emulates the macrocosm of the Universe and once we are able to harness the full potential of our minds, we will then be able to experience the full potential of the Universe. The unknowable would suddenly become knowable and what we once thought of as imaginary would suddenly become a reality. Imagine what would happen once we learned to utilize all 64 codons of our DNA. There would be no sickness, no limitations and we would be reunited with our true, higher selves. We would become as the gods, knowing all things. Inner-dimensional travel would be possible, and we would have the ability to travel the distant stars rediscovering our divine heritage. We are all Starseeds who have willingly chosen planet Earth as our learning ground for growth, expansion and ascension.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Cosmic Mind is the unadulterated Mind of God. In Theosophy, it is the sum total of all Divine and spiritual intelligences. It is the essence from which all things manifests. Hence, nothing can exist without being an aspect of this consciousness. In his writing on “Cosmic Mind in the Microcosm” Rudi Jansma says; “In the creation story of the Vishnu Purana, the first thing to manifest at the beginning of our cosmic cycle is Cosmic Intelligence (Mind). From this Cosmic Intelligence emanates the individual intelligences of all existing entities in the Universe. In men and women it manifests as human intelligence, the human mind. But it also appears as the intelligent influence in all of nature's kingdoms, visible and invisible.” All Universal order, laws and designs emanates from this vast intelligence. In terms of creation, first the thought exists within the Mind and from there manifestation occurs given the right set of circumstances. This is the process for bringing anything into creation on any level. The Cosmic Mind of God first desires to know itself in the form of a galaxy, a star, or a planet and from that inclination; it simply becomes that which it desires. The entire Multi-verse consisting of untold diversity and countless hues and shades of dimensionality all happen in the Cosmic Mind of God. This creative process is the express design of all consciousness to include you and I. We are the unique individuated expression of this all encompassing Mind. It is spirit manifested in human form. But, the Cosmic Mind entails so much more than this. It is also, the sum total of all things, all energies and manifestations, all forms, subtle and unpleasant, sacred and ordinary. It is the prevailing condition which in its subtlest form is undifferentiated Pure Consciousness which is the primordial substance from which the myriad forms of existence emerge. Simply put; Mind is All.